Have a question? We are here to help!
- How do I track my order shipment?
We will send you a tracking number for your shipment as soon as it is available. You can use that information to track your order.
- I didn't receive an order confirmation. What should I do?
- Sizing and Product Information
- Do you have size charts?
Most size charts can be found on each product page.
- What does OSFA mean?
OSFA stands for “one size fits all”. In reality, OSFA means “one size fits most” as all bodies are different.
- Are dance shoes unisex?
Most dance shoes are unisex. Generally, men should order 2 sizes larger than the suggested women’s size. Please see specific style for fitting tips.
- What does "street-shoe size" mean?
"Street shoe" refers to a shoe that you would buy for everyday wear.
- What is the difference between a split-sole and a full-sole shoe?
The full-sole ballet shoe is designed for a younger, less experienced dancer and provides a stable base to move on. The split-sole ballet shoe helps the more experienced dancer exhibit their technique by limiting the outsole to the toe and heel sections of the shoe.